- All vehicle hoist purchases come with 3 years parts only warranty.
- All other product purchases come with 12 months parts only warranty.
- Warranty only applies to the original purchaser. Proof of purchase, photos and details of what went wrong will be required for all warranty claims.
- All garage equipment is designed to be used indoors, anything installed outdoors and/or exposed to the weather will void the warranty.
- If it is agreed that the item is faulty Joel’s Garage Gear will pay the cost of freight for the replacement parts to you and for the return of faulty parts if required.
- Joel’s Garage Gear endeavors to stock a range of spare parts for products sold. However, sometimes parts may need to be forwarded directly from the manufacturer.
- Outside of warranty parts will be supplied at cost price plus freight. Joel’s Garage Gear does not believe in profiting from repairs.
- Warranty does not cover miss use of any product. Joel’s Garage Gear encourages users to take care and ask questions if you are unsure of anything.
- All products are required to be installed and used within the manufacturers recommendations.
Joel’s Garage Gear will endeavor to deliver all items within 10 business days in most cases, where products are in stock.
If an item is out of stock the standard delivery time frame will commence once the item is marked as being back in stock.
Unopened items may be exchanged or refunded within 28 days of purchase.
The customer is solely responsible for any freight costs incurred when exchanging or returning items to our warehouse.
Joel’s Garage Gear respects your privacy, any information that we collect and use through the website will not be shared with any third parties.
This Policy is limited to any information provided directly through the Joel’s Garage Gear website only and does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, to persons we do not employ, or to websites we do not own or operate.
By accessing, browsing, or using this web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions described on this page.